M-PAK Gives Back
We strive to be a green company by using sustainable solutions such as Smart Karton, recycling products, and repurposing. Beyond our environmental impact, however, we are also involved with various non-profit organizations and business groups throughout Tarrant County.
Fort Worth Cops4Kids 5K
M-PAK is a proud sponsor of the annual Fort Worth Cops4Kids 5K, which is a wonderful, family-friendly event, for a great cause!
Cops4Kids is an annual event that includes a barbecue cook-off, Chisholm Trail Music Festival, 5k run/walk, and kids’ fun run. All proceeds raised through the race and other events go to support the Fort Worth Cops4Kids charity (501c3).
Fort Worth Cops4Kids demonstrates local law enforcements’ continued concern for the children in our community by encouraging them to build stronger family relationships, and foster quality friendships, with a focus on education.
The 2016 event has passed, but you can still donate to the cause!
Learn More About Cops4Kids
Click here to visit the Cops4Kids website, and learn more or donate today!
Community Involvement & Contributions
M-PAK, Inc. is incredibly grateful for the opportunities this community has provided us. We proudly support the following non-profit agencies and events:
- Azle Women’s Business Association (provides shoes and backpacks for students in Azle ISD)
- Big Guns in Cowtown (Ft. Worth Police)
- Careity Foundation Child Study Center
- Dream Outside The Box
- Fort Worth Food and Wine Festival
- Fort Worth Opera (funds are ear-marked for programs in schools that have cut funding for the arts)
- Fort Worth Zoo
- Gracefully Strong
- Multi Cultural Alliance
- The Parenting Center, One Safe Place Shoot For The Blue – Title Sponsor, 3 years (Ft. Worth Police)
- Paschal High School
- Plaid for Women
- Run From The Ducks (benefits Vietnam Veterans Memorial)
Our owner, Debbie Cooley, is also involved with the following organizations:
- Association of the United States Army (AUSA)
- Celebration for Education, President and Founder
- Dream Outside the Box, Consultant
- Entrepreneurs Organization (E.O.) Ft. Worth, Board of Directors
- National Organization of Packaging Engineers (NIPHLE)
- Neeley School of Business, Mentor
- TCU Distinguished Speaker Series, Guest Speaker
- Women’s Policy Forum